Looking for a boot to keep your feet warm during chores or hunting? Introducing the Extreme boot for Canadian winters.
A rubber boot that works as hard as you do is nearly impossible to find, but your search is over!
Backed by over 70 years of footwear manufacturing expertise, the Quatro® Boot is hand-built specifically for the agribusiness industry and designed with the highest level of comfort and durability.
- Adjustable side gusset
- Ergonomically designed to support the foot and prevent heel slip
- Rubber formulations developed specifically for agricultural conditions
- Pull tab and kick lug for easy on and off
- Fully clad, UV resistant natural rubber upper
- 7MM CR-Foam insulation (cold rated to -60° F)
- 4MM wool-felt insulator base
- High abrasion, cupped rubber outsole deigned to cushion and spread load
- Forefoot and heel anti-skid zones
- Quatro® Comfort System Innersole with Poliyou® Opencell Foam, shock absorbing Politec® Pads and odor resistant, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial lining
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener
- Fiberglass shank for extra stability
- Tapered, mud-releasing cleats
- Elasticized top bind stops entry of debris
- Available in knee (16") height
- Sizes 7-13 (fits US Men's 8-14)
**PLEASE READ THE SIZING INFORMATION ON OUR QUATRO BOOTS INFORMATION PAGE**
Sizing is typically 2-3 sizes smaller for women's shoes and 1 size smaller for men's shoes. It is your responsibaility to measure your foot to determine the correct size of boots, as the customer will be charged shipping exchanges.