Not a fan of knee high boots? Try our calf high Comfort Plus!
A rubber boot that works as hard as you do is nearly impossible to find, but your search is over!
Backed by over 70 years of footwear manufacturing expertise, the Quatro® Boot is hand-built specifically for the agribusiness industry and designed with the highest level of comfort and durability.
- Adjustable size gusset
- Ergonomically designed to support the foot and prevent heel slip
- Rubber formulations developed specifically for agricultural conditions
- Pull tab and kick lug for easy on and off
- Fully clad, UV resistant natural rubber upper
- 4MM CR-Foam insulation (comfort range of sub zero to 85° F)
- 4MM wool-felt insulator base
- High abrasion, cupped rubber outsole designed to cushion and spread load
- Forefoot and heel anti-skid zones
- The Quatro® Comfort System Innersole has Poliyou® Opencell Foam, shock absorbing Politec® Pads and odor resistant, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial lining. These insole are included with each pair of boots and also sold separately.
- Hardened rubber toe cap and heel stiffener
- Fiberglass shank for extra stability
- Tapered, mud-releasing cleats
- Elasticized top binding stops entry of debris
- All Quatro® Boots come with a 6-month replacement warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Available in calf (13") height
- Sizes 3-15 (fits US Men's 4-16)
**PLEASE READ THE SIZING INFORMATION ON OUR QUATRO BOOTS INFORMATION PAGE**
Sizing is typically 2-3 sizes smaller for women's shoes and 1 size smaller for men's shoes. It is your responsibaility to measure your foot to determine the correct size of boots, as the customer will be charged shipping exchanges.